Started with a ward party.......like a party you wouldn't believe!!
Sydnee and I got festive....even did Red, Silver and Blue make-up. Fun!
Sydnee and I got festive....even did Red, Silver and Blue make-up. Fun!
Sara and Maddie--Our next door neighbors, Sydnee's friends, and the daytime caregiver when needed! Pretty much an all around the GREATEST!!
Sydnee--So happy to have commandeered this vehicle!
I gotta give it to Will (the owner) he did a dang good job of sharing!!! I was amazed!
This is just PART of the kids, who are separated into 2 groups to take their glory ride around the block! Such a fun tradition!
The next day we went swimming, and had a BBQ with my family.
(Most of the 4th celebrations were on the Crockett side because the Colorado Crockett's were in town)
(Most of the 4th celebrations were on the Crockett side because the Colorado Crockett's were in town)
The next morning, after I enjoyed entire even with my head buried in the toilet, we headed up to the Gardners cabin for some four wheeling fun! I had gotten food poisoning somehow, and after 16-17 times to the pot, I slept for an hour, sipped some coke, and headed up to help host the family fun!! I am glad I did, cause true to the nature of food poisoning, I felt fine enough to be there, and would have been BORED to death at home alone!!
Sydnee had so much fun, that 2 second after jumping in the car.......she was gone!!
It's such a rare thing for her to sleep in the car!! SO CUTE!!
I love the 4th!!
It's such a rare thing for her to sleep in the car!! SO CUTE!!
I love the 4th!!
2 comments:
I love the fourth of July too!!!!!! It just missed you this year--it wan't the same! We were helping Min give birth and stuff...but I thought of you and missed our campout time together!!! xo
Such fun pictures. Sydnee loves her doggie. So cute!
Post a Comment