The excitement is obvious....
....and the thrill is outrageous!!
(She only like the tire swing if she is going HIGH!!)
(She only like the tire swing if she is going HIGH!!)
At grandma's Sydnee is guaranteed a good time......and rosy cheeks!!
The Model T is always a favorite.
And the trampoline is especially fun when Mom comes and plays :)
She loves the "preemie Cabbage Patch" doll that was mine when I was little!
If Sydnee isn't outside on the "playground,"enjoying the hammock, tether-ball, the zip-line, waterfall, or these many fun things, she is inside with snacks, dolls, and her favorite.....the Nerf gun.Sometimes the fun is shocking!!
One morning Grandma babysat while we went to the temple. I pulled up to find this. Grandma doesn't miss an opportunity for fun, and is really effective while doing it!!
She loved every second of it! Grandma is so COOL!
Thanks Grams for making every moment enjoyable! We LOVE YOU!!
Thanks Grams for making every moment enjoyable! We LOVE YOU!!
4 comments:
Amen to that sister!! Hey, great photo of the "almost calf muscle" on the trampoline!!
I totally want your Mom to be my Mom, too. She looks so fun!!
dude, I need to go to Grandmas and spend some quality relaxing time! Your mom is one cool grams!
You create whatever you can to have your children & grandchildren come home. Love travels......but hugs are very personal.
Post a Comment