Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We Love KinderMusik

We finished Sydnee's "KinderMusik' class in May, before I left to England......but better late than never!  I was happy to have been invited to this class where all the kids were her same age.  We learned all kinds of new songs, learned new ways to dance, and even how to Gallop!!!  This program helps with brain development through rhythm, music,  instruments, and specific techniques while singing!  It was awesome and I felt like I could do something good for Sydnee even if I know nothing about being a mom!! 
Most of all.....we had a great time!!!

Sydnee and Izek became buds and loved playing with the scarves!!




Grandma "Brink" had an amazing effect upon Sydnee during the calm down songs......

this time she was so relaxed she started to fall asleep!
This is anything but common for MY HYPER girl!!


You can't tell who the animated ones in the group were....right??

The class mates all enjoying their free shot at the basket!

Sydnee REALLY loved the scarf time...

and BELL time!

Kids doing their best to keep a straight face.......

while their parents made fools of themselves trying to get smiles!!

Needless to say.....We LOVED it!

3 comments:

Duffey said...

Cute!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

You look so TAN!! Wow! Must be taking the boat out a lot. That is a fun class that Heidi does. Miss you...

Scott and Megan said...

I was really interested when you were telling me about this class. It sounded so fun and yet totally "brain stimulating"--maybe that's what I need...?