Monday, September 6, 2010

Dress up!

Sydnee loves to carry around a blanket, or her clothes, even her clothes from her dirty basket.  She even has a favorite sweater that she will have me pull out of her closet......just to carry around.
So Sydnee Sage got into my closet the other day and was THRILLED to be carrying my clothes!!  Wish I could've  recorded just how excited she was when I asked her if she wanted to put them on!! 
I captured some of her facial expressions here:







Oh! We Love You Sydnee Sage!!

6 comments:

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

TRUE GIRLY GIRL! Love it! I am slightly jealous too that she can wear your clothes. I miss having three closets to pull from.

Kayleen said...

That girls facial expressions kill me. She is too cute for her own good.

Mindika said...

You're in for trouble...once Reese discovered my closet it's all I can do to keep her out! Girls are so fun ...I love watching them play dress up.

Scott and Megan said...

Oh my good golly gosh JK...these past few posts are so adorable of little miss SS. She seriously has grown up over night to me! She cracks me up and her facial expressions are unreal! She has such her own little personality and I love it! What a cutie. Last friday night went entirely tooooo fast...ridiculously fast! Never. enough. tiime! never! xo

Chelsea said...

Wow, she is getting some serious hair, and I LOVES it!
Her clothing phase is coming earlier than Brooklyn's did. Watch out, pretty soon she will refuse to wear certain things, and be determined to dress herself like 10 times a day in different outfits. It's cute... at first! :)

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Congrats!!! Your little girl is getting so big!! And that curly hair?..... hooray!!! How cute!