Congratulations!
how exciting! whens the due date?
AHHHHH! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see you and give you and baby #2 a giant hug! When is the due date?¡FELICIDADES!
Congrats!!! So excited for you!
Yeah! When are you due?
yea! congrats to you! when are you due?? that is so exciting:)
Oh you sneak. So fun! Congrats!!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you.
What Tha?!?! I didn't know you were expecting. That is awesome though! Congrats!
congratulations julie, that is so awesome and syd will be so happy to have a little sister. keep us posted. jen
I love that you're announcing the sex of your baby the same time as the baby itself. You are patient. :) Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!
how exciting! whens the due date?
AHHHHH! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see you and give you and baby #2 a giant hug! When is the due date?
¡FELICIDADES!
Congrats!!! So excited for you!
Yeah! When are you due?
yea! congrats to you! when are you due?? that is so exciting:)
Oh you sneak. So fun! Congrats!!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you.
What Tha?!?! I didn't know you were expecting. That is awesome though! Congrats!
congratulations julie, that is so awesome and syd will be so happy to have a little sister. keep us posted. jen
I love that you're announcing the sex of your baby the same time as the baby itself. You are patient. :) Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment