That's so awesome. They're going to be like exactly 2 years apart, aren't they? It's fun having that spread and 2 of the same.
Oh my goodness! Just popped over to see what you've been up to! Congratulations!!!!!! How fun to have another girl! I hope you're feeling well!
Julie Kaye!!! I had no idea! Congratulations! Once again, you aren't showing at all...lucky lucky woman :) I miss you, and your amazing hair talent.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Sisters will be so fun!p.s. I'm about 12 weeks, due April 10.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's so awesome. They're going to be like exactly 2 years apart, aren't they? It's fun having that spread and 2 of the same.
Oh my goodness! Just popped over to see what you've been up to! Congratulations!!!!!! How fun to have another girl! I hope you're feeling well!
Julie Kaye!!! I had no idea! Congratulations! Once again, you aren't showing at all...lucky lucky woman :) I miss you, and your amazing hair talent.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Sisters will be so fun!
p.s. I'm about 12 weeks, due April 10.
Post a Comment