Saturday, December 11, 2010

Entertain ME!!!

 Loony!!  Sydnee Sage is Happy on life!!  She is silly and HYPER up to the minute she goes to bed! 
It is exhausting at times, but super entertaining to watch!! 
Travis and I exchange smiles on a regular basis!
 Over Thanksgiving break, Travis took us to Cabela's to get out of the house, and entertain his stir-crazy gals!!  Sydnee loved the multitude of chairs!!  She loved the fish, and the Zebra, but really loved finally finding a horse in the midst!!

We are doing all that we can around here to teach Sydnee the joys of Christmas!  We bought her the Christmas movie collection, put up the tree super early, and went to the library and borrowed tonz of Christmas books!!  Her favorite book is "Here comes Santa Claus" that we got from Meg's and Scott garage sale!  She walks around waving the book saying "Claus, Claus, CLAUS!!" She loves it!! 
So we got out in the snow to teach her that it's not only "so cute" to look at, but SO FUN to play in!!  She loved tromping around in it and throwing it in the air!!!  I ended up building the snowman, but she loved him when he was done!!
She is so big and grown up these days!!

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

I'm not surprised or prouder that her favorite book is MY Claus book and her adorablel little cranium is covered with a beanLee! Oh JK you are too good to me! Is it a little small...does she need a bigger one? Let me know. I've also been meaning to make Mary Ann one, however, miss Lori has me busy these days :) LOVE IT! THanks again! Love you and miss you always!

Julie Kaye said...

YES! Proudly in a BEANLEE!! It is her favorite hat too! What can I say.....anything to do with YOU, WE LOVE!!