Sydnee loves Frosty the snowman! She love the song, the show, and this life-size frosty at home!! She calls all snowmen pumpkins at first! We are going to change the words to frosty the pumpkin!! She gets so excited for Frosty that she will say "Frosty? Yeah! Downstairs!" And start going down to watch it! When it's over she will come in the salon and tell us, "not working" or "broken!" We sing the priamry song, "Once there was a snowman" with this particular snowman cause he grows and shrinks-- another fav!!
We happened upon the greatest Santa Claus one day!! We were at the riverwoods and Sydnee was enchanted by the lights. It was magical!! As we approached the Santa Display, I was excited to see him there, and even more excited for a line of only 2 families!! I couldn't pass it up!! Sydnee was great! I don't think she quite understood, but she didn't cry either. I was just sad Travis wasn't with us!!
I might add.....he was an exceptional Santa as well!!
So after 2 months of brainwashing--ONLY Christmas books, Christmas trees, Christmas shows, Christmas songs, Christmas stockings, and even Christmas quilts,
we have one happy little Christmas enthusiast!!
we have one happy little Christmas enthusiast!!
2 comments:
That really is a great Santa!
I love that she is pointing at Santa...is she setting him straight and telling him what is up? That picture of her with Frosty in her little sweater dress is adorable!I love that she loves Christmas! How magical for you guys as well!:)
Post a Comment