Gardner Christmas Eve Tradition.....lighting up the cemetery in Salem and SF. We take candelabras for the headstones, and enjoy the glittering grounds. And of course, the lap around the Christmas pond!! We love it. I think it is the best tradition. We follow it up with Hamburgers, shrimp and more dips than you could eat! Now that's Christmas!!
Caught this just a second too late, as Sydnee was tummy down with the boys just loving the electronics. uh-oh!!
Christmas morning!
Learning how fun stockings can be!! Not just decor this morn!!
I love how she is grabbing her pants.....just trying to contain herself!!
Our Sydnee is so dang cute!! It was so much fun to teach her about Christmas, and watch her get excited. She ripped open packages, she danced, she used all of her new Christmas vocabulary and gave us grins to last the whole year through!
She opened this skirt, and proudly said, "CUTE!"
The last present....
A puppy!! Yes STUFFED.......but even in the blur one can see the excitement dance!!
We got the tippy-toe walk for nearly a half hour after puppy was opened!!
The new salon garb from daddy! I love how he finds these things!! It was more interesting to me that she didn't even touch the play blow dryer, comb or mirror. She is used to the real deal!!
Lovin' Stratton's new bike.....
Dylie gave Sydnee a new stroller! Oh the excitement on BOTH sides!!!
1 comment:
I love the puppy dance!!! So cute!
Post a Comment