Thursday, December 2, 2010

HAPPY!

What's not to love about these two???   
I am a beneficiary of their love.......and it makes me feel more whole than almost anything!! 

The Ahlstrom's came for a 2 WEEK visit in November!!  Now that is something to celebrate!!  
Sydnee and Dayton LOVE being together.....can you tell?  Here they are playing under Grandma Crockett's table--just giggling!!  One of my favorite things ever!!


BIG CHEESERS!!

On our GIRL's trip we found some great items, and Afton became our little clothes rack!   At one point we  had to create a breathing hole for her!!  Bless her sweet little heart--she slept the whole time that we shopped!!  Girls trip was SOOOoo much fun!

It was fun to spend some time with Afton and realize just how lucky Mary Ann is to have her!

I did toenails for everyone.....including myself and AFTON!!  Isn't she quite the little model!? Mom even let us get at her!  It pretty much killed me to do this being huge and prego and bent over for so long.......but we made it!!
We finished the girls trip by organizing Mom's closet.  We put things together in outfits,  and got rid of plenty!!  All of us had a say,  and Mom just let it go!!!  So proud, SO PROUD!!
Then we went to the new Texas Road House!  It was a first for Mom, Shauna AND Mary Ann!!  It did not disappoint--especially Shauna in the saddle!!  Girls trip fun!!  Now to make up from the sleep deprivation!! (everyone snoring but me!!!)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

hOLY COW!!! Baby Afton looks a TON like Sydnee!

Emily said...

I was just going to say how much they looked alike! So cute,

Sarah Osborne said...

You give awesome pedicures woman! Is there anything in the beauty world you can't do?? I still brag to people about your makeup abilities on my wedding day...without your interference I wouldn't have had foundation, blush, or eyeshadow :)