Alwyas fun to have the Ahlstrom's here!! I get as excited for Sydnee and Dayton to play as for Mary Ann and I :) I love to hear the giggling!! I heard from Candice that the same thing happens when Dayton is over there with Cooper--what a fun little guy Dayton is to have around!!
Sometimes Sydnee likes to do her own hair, as much as she enjoys the mannequin! She sports this look better than I think ANYONE else could!!
Ryan getting off work a little early to avoid the "HUGE storm"
The storm never happened, but Mare was still glad to have him around!!
Ryan--always multi-tasking!
Breakfast with the Gals!! What a great lookin' group!
Thanksgiving Day!! So much fun to have everyone around!!
Sydnee loved the mashed potatoes that her daddy made.....She was shoveling them in!!
Afton modeling her !st Thanksgiving shirt!! She is so pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment