2nd Annual Nielson family campout! (and Travis and Julie Kaye)
We enjoyed a beautiful camp site........we felt a million miles away from society, and vistas that you can't capture on a camera! This is the 1st morning cooking breakfast! We forgot syrup, but don't worry Rosie whipped out some cinnamon syrup leaving me convinced that's how syrup should ALWAYS be!!!
Everyone set up their tents right in these trees!
Rosie and Norm brave a ride!
The kids lovin' every minute of it!
A mean game of Gold fish! We played a few rounds of settlers too :)
Norm making sure that everyone got a hat "Be Good, Do Good" Their family motto.
Yo! Yo! I look gangsta! I had that hat on the biggest size and my afro suctioned down......the hat still wouldn't go over the noggin!
Gardner campers!!
Sydnee is the cutest camper yet!!!
Relaxing in the hammock!
Lisa practicing for her upcoming baby boy Cache!
Kristen likes upper class camping as she sports pearls while delivering a spread of cheese and crackers!
EE and the cow.....as Wrigley put it!!!
Daddy loving the baby girl! We were so glad to have our parents trailer to make us more comfortable taking Sydnee camping! It is pretty great!
Megs loving the Sydnee!! We love the Megs....can't even fully express how much. We hope this is in her future! We believe in Miracles!
A serious game of Botchy Ball!
The canopy from the 2 trailers made for some good shade!!!
On the 4th! I love red, white, and blue almost as much as I love being american!
1 comment:
oh jk the camp out WILL never be the same without the Gardner clan! We love you guys! THanks for the shout for me and miracles...you have renewed my hope in miracles..NOT KIDDING! I adore you and demand that you become a Nielsen
Post a Comment