Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The best JOB!!!


If ya gotta work you might as well love it right??? I Love my Job! It is so rewarding! Desiree is a fun client for me to have. She like to do fun, modern looks! It takes a lot to get contrast in her beautiful Red hair, but we have figured out a way to do it! Just look at how much fun we had!

Thanks Dez! Might I add that you look fantastic! Check out those eyes!



2 comments:

Desiree said...

Yeah! I've been so excited for you to post the pics. I was a little kid anticipating Christmas, no lie. :) I LOVE how they turned out and I LOVE my hair even more. You are amazing! I love that you love your job and that you're so dang good at it! Thanks for letting me hold Sydnee too. She is SUCH a doll!

the Kasallis family said...

hi!!!! i love that you're a fellow legacy patient! how the heck are you?!? you look as great as ever and your little one is darling! email me your email address so i can add you to our blog! kasallis@gmail.com and our blogspot is www.kasallis.blospot.com

love channing (rodriguez)