Thursday, July 23, 2009

Miss Crockett's room!

Shauna is officially a teacher, with a classroom to decorate, and everything! I think of her as, "the teacher that will change the world!" She will be the world for most of her students, as she is the world for every person she comes in contact with! I have had my friends tell me, "I wish I could have spent more time with Shauna!" To that I say, "Don't we all! Take a number!"
Shauna has an amazing way of making everyone around her feel comfortable, and loved. She is so truly good that I can't help but feel uplifted and better just spending time with her. And I have to make sure there's a potty close by when we're together........cause I laugh so hard I nearly pee my pants! If you know Shauna, you love her, and you love yourself more too! I am so happy for you Bone! Go get 'em!

It didn't take long for Sydnee to love her.....or her monkey for that matter!

No comments: