Length: 26 in (95%)
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (27%)
Max and Grandma Crockett giving her luvs!!!
Karen (Sydnee's babysitter) got her dressed on this day! It was so cute how she put two outfit's together! I loved it! I took a picture-- now everyone can love it!
This is how Sydnee fall's asleep. I wrap her up stick her binky in, and she automatically rolls her face into my armpit! It is so cute...I m going to have to get a video of it!
4 comments:
I have just realized something about you... I have noticed that your "prime" keeps happening! What I mean is, while most of us probably hit our prime at 21 years old, and go downhill from that, you just keep getting more and more beautiful with age! Seriously! How are you doing that? You aren't "OLD", but what I am saying is that with age, you just keep getting more beauty!
Oh yeah, Sydnee is cute too! How could she not be? Travis, you are pretty beautiful too... I can't leave you out of this. What do ya expect? You are GARDNERS, and GARDNERS ARE HOT!
What a cutie patutie! She's so little still! My boys were both over 20 lbs by 4 months...okay so they're big.
Love the 4th of July nails in the other post. Soooo cute!
So cute!!
julie! I do not have the photo site address anymore so I do not have your email! send it to this one.
allysonkayephotography@yahoo.com
Post a Comment