Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Goin' to Lunch!

Travis picked out this outfit for Sydnee before she was born! He told me it looked like something I would wear just baby style! I guess he was right 'cause I love it!!!!

We went out to lunch with The Colorado Crockett's before they had to jet home!

Sydnee is SO vain! Loves the mirror!

Elle was really happy I got a drink and that she was sitting by me! Free refills!

Sitting with Nana who loves her "gummy" smile! Me too!

Out to lunch with the girls....trying to get in as much time with Mary Ann before she leaves! Sydnee is trying to talk....that is the serious effort she puts into it!!


Sydnee got all worn out at lunch, but it was too bright on the way home.....she decided her headband would double for an eye mask!!

2 comments:

Mindika said...

It looks to me like Sydney may be getting some teeth. I could be wrong, but Reese started making that face and sucking on her lower lip when she started teething. She's getting more teeth now and she's doing it again. That gummy smile may be coming to an end soon.

Chelsea said...

It always gave me mixed emotions when Brooklyn's headband would fall onto her eyes! I felt bad for her, but I couldn't stop laughing at the same time!

That picture of Sydnee is killing me! So funny!