Sydnee got an ear infection on the last night of camping. We knew something was wrong when she went from sleeping well, to having the worst night since she was born! We came home and immediately took her to the doctor.....who gave us peace of mind that it would all be ok and that there wasn't anything we could do! She liked sleeping propped up and I couldn't help but take a picture or two!!!
She got a rash a week after she started taking the medication. It freaked us out a bit cause it came over night and looked like the worse case of chicken-pox ever! Thanks to Aaron, "The doctor that is going to change the world," as Travis put it, we found out she wasn't allergic, and that it would all go away in a matter of days! It did! So we are Ear-infect free and rash free these days! Thanks Aaron!!
7 comments:
aaron your brother? a Doctor?
JK, I'm so sorry she had an ear infection. The poor little sweetie. I love the pics of the campout too. It was so fun to be with you guys! I need to chat with you about "Megs Miracle." I will call you cuz I want to help.
Sad when they are sick. Glad she's doing better. She is so cute! Love the campout pics too!
Sorry that I am pulling a slightly-creepy blog stalker moment here. I followed you link from Megan's blog and wanted to see about your amazing self! Sorry I missed your little committee meeting today -- hopefully my sisters told you my little girl was sick. But I can't wait to help you out, and mostly to help Scott and Megan. ;)
ps. I'm glad your baby is all better!
oh I feel so dang bad for her! Sick babies make me so sad... they just don't understank why they are so miserable. I am glad you are doing better Sydnee!
Glad all is well now. It's not fun to have sick babies...it breaks my heart. I'm kind of fond of Dr. Aaron also ;)
Having a sick baby is the worst thing ever! I'm so glad she's all better! She looks so tiny all wrapped in her cocoon! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment