Friday, July 24, 2009

Gardner 24th of July

We had an amazing time celebrating Pioneer Day! We went to Spanish Fork Rodeo the night before with the Gardners! IT WAS A GREAT SHOW! Although I am reminded of how hard it is for me to sit for extended periods, we sat next to some folks that gave me many opportunities to stand! Drinks, Food, Treats, Bathroom......they needed an isle seat :) Sydnee stayed home getting over a sore throat, and slept the entire time for Karen! Such a good girl! (The night before I held her until 3 am. She would not stop crying for anything. But she settled down as I put her on my chest and held her hands. It was a long night, but I had mixed emotions about it all! Travis and I just don't sleep at times like that, so we were TIRED! But I enjoyed her sleeping and cuddling with me, and feeling like I could comfort her. It was so sweet)

The Rodeo Gang! It was so fun to watch Dax and Jackson! They loved the clown, and laughed so hard!



Cooper would let me take pics of him as long as he could see it afterwards!



EVERYBODY loves the Sydnee :)






It is so cute to see Dylan and Sydnee getting familiar with each other!

Thanks for helping us ALL out Dylie!

1 comment:

Josh and Jenna said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures since I couldn't be there. Cooper in the cowboy hat is way cute.