Look Sydnee even loves the water!
Max is a fish in the water! He is so unafraid-it scares his parents! He is always the last to get out and the first back in!!
Izzy, Becca, and Samantha! Izzy and Sydnee are only 3 months apart (and about 10 lbs) I expect they will love growing up together, but for now, it's Samantha who wants to come along if "Sydnee Sage" is coming!!
Scott threw the ball out and it almost hit Sydnee, so Monica threw it back at him and her aim being a little off, it hit Cooper smack in the face. She felt so bad!!!
and the tire swing! I am sure they were loving the zip-line, but I didn't get any photos! My parents have the best back yard for grandkids!!
1 comment:
I got your card(s) my thoughtful friend! So lovely, thank you! I would love to get together and play. After August 8th my world will be a lot more chill. too many weddings, baby blessings, & baby showers PLUS Dave's family coming into town for a week.
I love and miss you! Mwa! xoxo
Post a Comment